Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Baby Teeth!

I forgot to post yesterday about Madison's baby teeth! She has two teeth on the bottom front and a huge tooth that just came in on the top front. We were worried a couple of days ago because she had a pretty high fever because of her new top tooth. Those are big teeth that have to come through those gums. I had no idea! Anyway, I took some pictures yesterday of her and she was really excited about the light on the camera. She would grin really big every time, so I was able to capture all of her teeth in a few of them. So, enjoy the pics! I am also posting pics of her in her "anywhere chair". She loves the chair her Gamma bought her. She has loved climbing all over it lately instead of actually sitting in it! She falls out quite a bit too. Shouldn't be too much longer and she will be climbing onto the couch, yikes!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like her mother, when her mother was that young. She also cleans up very nicely. Take care and keep on posting her pictures, so I can also remember what it was like when you were a baby, so many many many years ago.
Love Aunt Tanya