Monday, March 10, 2008

Back to Normal

Well....Madison's Gamma/Nana (we aren't really sure which one yet) and Auntie Amber left us early yesterday morning. It was a very sad day, we miss them sooo much already! We had such a wonderful time while they were here! I wish they could have stayed longer, but everyone has to get back to their normal routine at some point. Yesterday, Madison kept going back to the room her Gamma and Auntie Amber stayed in. I'm pretty sure she was wondering where everyone was at. We had a pretty full house everyday they were here to visit. Tony's buddies like to come over and hang out and they had an excuse to this time. It was a lot of fun! Tony went back to work last night, and it was just Madison and I again! So, its official....we are back to normal. I have definitely realized just how much I want to be closer to home now that I have had a taste of what it would be like. I really believe I want it more for Madison than anything. I know that when I think back to my childhood, my happiest memories are the ones surrounded by family. Going camping, having family "get togethers", and every holiday that exists the entire family would get together! I want that for Madison! Hopefully, within the next few weeks we will be able to decide on orders for Tony and find out if we will be able to be any closer to family. So, please keep us in your prayers! I will be posting soon to let everyone know what is going on with the process! In the meantime, I have posted pictures of Madison for everyone to see! She makes some pretty funny faces in some of them! Until next time!

1 comments:

Jeff and Lindsey Shuck said...

Oh my goodness, Kristen, your littl Madison is adorable. The pics made me so sad because I miss you guys so much and I just wanna love that little girl! Call me asap, I need to here from you!
We love you guys!
Lindsey